Eid Day Details
- Eid will be either on Tuesday June 4th, or Wednesday June 5th.
Date will be announced on Monday June 4th after maghrib.
- Eid-ul-Fitr prayers will be at 7:00am and 9:00am.
- Both prayers will be held at ICP – 4125 W. Charter Oak Rd, Peoria IL 61615
7:00am salah will be followed by a short khutbah to be completed by 7:30am.
No additional arrangements for food, activities, or parking will be made.
9:00am Eid Prayer and Program Details:
Arrival and Parking:
- Please start arriving at 8:00am
- Takbeerat will start at 8:30am sharp ان شاء الله
- All parking spots in front of school building and playground area is dedicated for sisters only
- Brothers will be parking in the parking lot around the Masjid building.
- Brothers coming with families must drop off their families at roundabout and then proceed for parking.
- NO Zakat-ul-Fitr will be collected on the day of Eid.
- Brothers will be praying in men’s prayer hall and any overflow will be in the Gym
- Sisters will be praying in sister’s prayer hall on the second floor and any overflow will be in the front section of the Basement Banquet Hall (area will be marked)
- Please bring 2 dishes to share: one for sisters and one for brothers
- Sisters will eat in the Basement Banquet Hall (the entire hall will be dedicated for Sisters only)
- Brothers will eat in the Gym (half of the Gym will be dedicated for brothers only)
- Kids Fun on The Run games activities will be located in half of the Gym after Eid prayer till 12:30pm
Donation: (requested at the doors as a contribution towards Eid expenses)
- Families: $20 per family
- Singles: $10 per person
Eid Dinner Details:
- Date: Eid Dinner will be on same night of Eid (June 4th or 5th 2019)
- Location: Masjid Salaam IFP, 823 W Salaam Dr, Peoria IL 61615
- Time: Asr Iqama will be at 7pm followed by dinner at 7:15pm (Please come on time)
- Menu: Salad, Rice, Humus, Bread, Bamiya Okra Beef Curry, Grilled Chicken, Cheese Pizza, Baklava, Gulab Jamun, Ice Cream, Chai
- Prizes for Kids: Insha’Allah we will have prizes for all children who submitted Ramadan posters
Donation: (requested at the doors as a contribution towards dinner expenses)
- Families: $30 per family
- Singles: $10 per person
Mt Hawley Bowling (Free Family Bowling – Saturday June 8th, 2019 3-6pm)
- Mt Hawley Bowling Address: 8200 N Hale Ave, Peoria, IL 61615 (Next door to Masjid Salaam, IFP)
- Lanes are reserved on Saturday, June 8th from 3-6pm for youth and adults
- Say at the door that you are joining “Eid Reservation”
- There is no charge for bowling. It’s FREE!
- Voluntary donations welcomed at Bowling event
- Absolutely no food or drink near Bowling lanes
- At end of event please help put away all Bowling balls
- Please join us and celebrate Eid with your Muslim brothers and sisters