Ramadan 2018 Details:
Daily Taraweh prayers start Wednesday May 16th after Isha.
Weekend Iftars EVERY Saturday and Sunday, starting Saturday May 19th.
Download Ramadan Timetable
- Friday, May 18th : Youth Ramadan Craft / Bake day.
- Sunday, May 20th : Women’s garment sale in Sunday school classrooms from 1:30 pm onward.
- Sunday, May 20th : Ask a Doctor Day – in the Gym room attached to the community center from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Friday, May 25th : Youth Ramadan Olympics.
- Tuesday, June 5th : Youth Iftar B Que.
- Friday, June 8th after Isha to Sunday, June 10th till Maghreb : Community Itikaf.
- Saturday, June 9th : Ask a Doctor Day – in the Gym room attached to the community center from 6:30 pm to 8:15 pm.
- Completion of the Holy Quran during Taraweh on the 27th night of Ramadan – with Free Babysitting !
- Thursday, June 14th : Sisters Henna day.
There are no upcoming events.
- 2018-05-11 Lecture - Challenges of Preparing Children for the real world (Sh. Akef) 39:55
- 2018-05-11 Jumuah Khutbah Ramadan The Month of Growth (Sh. Akef) 27:00
- 2018-04-28 - Ramadan Reflection (Abstinence from Judging Others) Imam Mazhar 57:55
- 2018-04-20 Lecture - Twin Challenges (Doubts & Desires.) 1:12:17
- 2018-04-20 Jumuah Khutbah (How to maintain postive attitude) 28:14
- 2018-04-20 Quranic Recitation 7:54
- 2018-04-13 Jumuah Khutbah (How to Attain Help of Allah) 38:17
- 2018-02-24 Jumuah Khutbah (Significance of Al-Aqsa) 32:42
- 2018-02-24 Lecture Prophetic Medicine 1:31:58
- 2018-01-28 Isha Khatira 29:09
- 2018-01-28 Fajr Khatira 19:37
- 2018-01-27 Community Address - Maintaining Family Ties 53:22
- 2018-01-27 Fajr Khatira 12:17
- 2018-01-26 Jumuah Khutbah - Muslim Mismanagement 33:29
- 2018-01-26 Isha Khatira 39:30
- 2018-01-26 Fajr Khatira 14:37
- 2018-01-12 Khutbah - Remember Allah at all times 29:40
- 2018-01-12 Lecture - Respone to Islamophobia in light of Surah Qalam 33:25
- 2018-01-28 Community Address - Maintaining Family Ties 53:22